Friday, November 5, 2010

Beverages and More



Typically one wouldn’t think of Beverages and More as a corner store but when you live in San Francisco and there’s one right by your house it could very well considered one. We stopped at the store on Geary and Stanyan. It was raining when I picked Victor up from school and we needed to kill some time while Vida was at practice. I still had that bottle of vodka in mind and I didn’t want to pay full price. We walked in to rows of chips and crackers but Victor’s first comment was that there was nothing for him at this store. Probably he meant that there is no ice cream cooler. We walked carefully between the stacks of wine. Every few steps I felt like Victor was going to careen into one. He is so used to helping me at work with the wine he was perfectly comfortable picking up a bottle from the stack. But, since I didn’t expect that kind of move there I was instantly put on edge. He was not happy as I picked out my bottle of Stoly and a beer. I tried to interest him in a snack but nothing appealed to him. He finally settled on a bottle of Fiji water. Obviously this was not going to a place we could spend much time wandering and we left.

Vic’s “snack” –Fiji Water Beer of the Day--Ruinator

No comments:

Post a Comment